2009年6月16日

me

..me..
my inner self
it's actually a result of a quiz i did in facebook


You hide your emotion sometimes .
yes, i did.
i used to hide it every single seconds i could

you are not happy but
sometimes you act it out in order for you to not burden your friends with your problems
it's my problem anyway
& i should solve it by myself
as long as i know they are with me
that will be enough for me

You tend to think about things a lot more than other people
i love dreaming
i love thinking
my dream, my life, my future
family, friends, myself

get annoyed with people who act out without thinking about consequences
YES
a very huge yes for this
although sometimes i did this too
but i really annoyed with this kind of people


Though you sometimes feel lonely,
your demeanor is usually chill, and relaxed.
No matter how we feel
we still have to continue with our life
so
why not we just relax & enjoy it!


you have different faces in different situations and environments
just like the moon has phases.
different person got different needs
i just trying my best to fit into them
that's what i think


This quiz's result is quite accurate for me
so
i just share it over here~

沒有留言:

張貼留言